Placement Cell at Nilgiri College of Arts and Science plays a vital role in the placements and internships of the students community. Further, it organizes campus interviews for the final year students by invite national and international companies to the college to conduct interviews to the students. Industrial personnel’s are periodically invited to the campus to enrich the knowledge base of the students with latest technological innovations and industrial practices.
In addition to the curriculum knowledge base, the placement cell ensures that the graduated students are well trained and well equipped to handle the working norms of the industrial working conditions in public and private sectors. It also helps every student to define his/her career interest through individual counseling by experts.
- Developing the students to meet the industries recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as UPSC, KPSC, TNPSC etc.
- Aiming to place the maximum number of students through campus & off campus interviews conducted by the top companies
To Equip the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills thereby guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – Sincerity, Hard Work and Justice.
To offer 100 percent placement to the students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement. Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various training programmes that aims at providing specialized skills to improve human capital. The Placement Cell, which guided by a set of rules and policies, strives to maintain good relationship with different kinds of industries.
Placement cell helps the students to improve their employability skills by assisting them in facing the campus interview and make them confident in the interviews. It offers both internal and external kind of training especially for the final year students. The major skill additional activities facilitated by Career and Placement Cell includes aptitude tests, communicative training, soft skill training, technical and programming training
- Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Communicative Training
- Soft Skill Training
- Group Discussion, Debate and other mode of Presentation for the Communication.
- Logical Reasoning Test
- MOCK Interview Session